zeugma Gaming HAS A NEW FORUM! Zeugmagaming.co.uk/forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zeugma Gaming HAS A NEW FORUM! Zeugmagaming.co.uk/forum

zeugma Gaming

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[WIN] zeu vs NiD (Insurgent Camp) [7-0]

Go down 
+3
Lister.zeu
k1axon
-perform.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
-perform.

[WIN] zeu vs NiD (Insurgent Camp)  [7-0] Empty
PostSubject: [WIN] zeu vs NiD (Insurgent Camp) [7-0]   [WIN] zeu vs NiD (Insurgent Camp)  [7-0] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:48 pm

[WIN] zeu vs NiD (Insurgent Camp)  [7-0] 2004997577999437797_rs

I didnt play in the match. Someone else give a line up.
Back to top Go down
k1axon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [WIN] zeu vs NiD (Insurgent Camp) [7-0]   [WIN] zeu vs NiD (Insurgent Camp)  [7-0] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 2:00 pm

Ended up 12 - 0 Very Happy

We started off on Assault. They seemed to camp hard, but they left huge gaps in the defence, and didn't try and pick us off from the windows, which gave us an easy game for assault - ended up 6 - 0 - even though Sylosis was on a ROE mission.

On Defence we just rushed and won, after one of their guys left after we won the 7.
Back to top Go down
Lister.zeu

PostSubject: Re: [WIN] zeu vs NiD (Insurgent Camp) [7-0]   [WIN] zeu vs NiD (Insurgent Camp)  [7-0] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:31 pm

wow nj guys.
Back to top Go down
-onyx.ftw-

-onyx.ftw-

PostSubject: Re: [WIN] zeu vs NiD (Insurgent Camp) [7-0]   [WIN] zeu vs NiD (Insurgent Camp)  [7-0] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:24 pm

nice job guys

hoaah!

santa lol!

<BLOCKQUOTE id=7746067b>
<BLOCKQUOTE id=13d40398>

</BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
Back to top Go down
sinke

PostSubject: Re: [WIN] zeu vs NiD (Insurgent Camp) [7-0]   [WIN] zeu vs NiD (Insurgent Camp)  [7-0] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:11 am

nice score on the match
Back to top Go down
Xtreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [WIN] zeu vs NiD (Insurgent Camp) [7-0]   [WIN] zeu vs NiD (Insurgent Camp)  [7-0] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:07 pm

FxFurY wrote:
lol they where complete nooooooobs in every sense of the word...actually they give it a whole new meaning.

They are a good clan. Their best player wasn't playing, they were a man down from the start.

They are good What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://zeugmagaming.forumotion.com
[NiD.Mot

PostSubject: Re: [WIN] zeu vs NiD (Insurgent Camp) [7-0]   [WIN] zeu vs NiD (Insurgent Camp)  [7-0] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 6:10 am

well, nice of you all to see in PUBLIC, we are N00BS... Crying or Very sad

I mean really mature Evil or Very Mad

But again, thx Xtreme for backing us up by telling we are a good Clan, cause we are!! Twisted Evil

I am sure we will meet again!!
And i ensure you, we wont talk about your Clan the way you guys talked about us... Exclamation

See you all!!

[NiD.Mother]^
Back to top Go down
k1axon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [WIN] zeu vs NiD (Insurgent Camp) [7-0]   [WIN] zeu vs NiD (Insurgent Camp)  [7-0] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:22 am

k1axon wrote:
Ended up 12 - 0 Very Happy

We started off on Assault. They seemed to camp hard, but they left huge gaps in the defence, and didn't try and pick us off from the windows, which gave us an easy game for assault - ended up 6 - 0 - even though Sylosis was on a ROE mission.

On Defence we just rushed and won, after one of their guys left after we won the 7.

I quote myself as I am not to blame for what has been said, my views and posts will never put a player down... nor a team - was a good match, learnt some stuff. Thankyou again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FxFurY

PostSubject: Re: [WIN] zeu vs NiD (Insurgent Camp) [7-0]   [WIN] zeu vs NiD (Insurgent Camp)  [7-0] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:39 pm

to all NID i apologise now for causing offence and i hope we meet again in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WIN] zeu vs NiD (Insurgent Camp) [7-0]   [WIN] zeu vs NiD (Insurgent Camp)  [7-0] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[WIN] zeu vs NiD (Insurgent Camp) [7-0]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
zeugma Gaming HAS A NEW FORUM! Zeugmagaming.co.uk/forum :: General :: Match Results-
Jump to: