zeugma Gaming HAS A NEW FORUM! Zeugmagaming.co.uk/forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zeugma Gaming HAS A NEW FORUM! Zeugmagaming.co.uk/forum

zeugma Gaming

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied]

Go down 
+2
k1axon
-onyx.ftw-
6 posters
AuthorMessage
-onyx.ftw-

-onyx.ftw-

Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied] Empty
PostSubject: Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied]   Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:43 pm

AA name: -onyx.ftw-
AA honor: 45
EU?: yeh england, bristol
PB GUID: 7CD0D0F3D39408392A7F61AFE95FCC1C
Do you have any ACI, AON, AASA bans, if so why: no but i have linked accounts that are banned because they were hacked not by me, but my m8 sicko we fell out and then he started hackin my shit cuz thats all he could do, but i tell you now i do not hack, and i just want you to know tht guys!!
AAO Tracker link: http://aaotracker.com/usertracker.php?userid=662141
Nationality: english bit of german
Match experince: 50 scrims 3 twl's roughly
Past clans/Reasons for leaving: gK^. =GK= SFBC all priks they all left each other
Xfire: cyborg1991
Do you have TS: yeh
Can you donate: no sorry Sad
Microphone?: yeh
Why should we have you: cuz im a gd player tht will stop at nuffin till the end of the job
Additional comments: i hope you guys accept me cuz it was hard lookin for eu players tht were gd Razz cuz i ad my own clan and there were no eu players tht were gd so i found u guys Razz
Back to top Go down
k1axon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied]   Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:51 pm

Quote :
Why should we have you: cuz im a gd player tht will stop at nuffin till the end of the job

Yeah... like today on MP...
Back to top Go down
-onyx.ftw-

-onyx.ftw-

PostSubject: Re: Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied]   Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:33 pm

lool shuppp you i dont lyk mp horrible map on ct pwaa anyday m8 haha Razz
Back to top Go down
Xtreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied]   Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:56 am

Hello "MuGs".... You were in hGi...

You said you got your girlfriend pregnant and never played again. Nice bullshit you fed us there m8. I honestly feel like a twat cuz I knew you were chatting shit all along.

What makes me think your not gonna do the same again? Nothing thats what. Plus you whine everytime I owned you. In your server if I flashed you (on pipeline) you'd forceclass so you werent blind. tbh you can pakc your bags now m8, dont get comfy.
Back to top Go down
https://zeugmagaming.forumotion.com
sinke

PostSubject: Re: Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied]   Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:12 am

good luck man
Back to top Go down
-onyx.ftw-

-onyx.ftw-

PostSubject: Re: Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied]   Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:21 am

cheers man
Back to top Go down
-onyx.ftw-

-onyx.ftw-

PostSubject: Re: Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied]   Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:23 am

xtreme i was jokin bowt th thaha cuz ii wanted everyont o know tht i was leavin for a gd reason cuz i didnt play for bowt half a year . and thats th truth
Back to top Go down
-onyx.ftw-

-onyx.ftw-

PostSubject: Re: Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied]   Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:28 am

<BLOCKQUOTE id=3795cfb9>yeah cuz i dont lyk flashes on my server thats why i reforceclasses so ppl are unflashed oki. and i dont tht cuz no 1 listens to my rules on my own god damn server if u dont lyk em leave. pretty easi but no u done it the hard way and flashed.</BLOCKQUOTE>
Back to top Go down
FxFusion

PostSubject: Re: Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied]   Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 7:20 am

good luck with ur app dude take make sure u game with us as much as u can. posted by fury i got cookie problems...
Back to top Go down
k1axon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied]   Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 7:55 am

Xtreme wrote:
What makes me think your not gonna do the same again? Nothing thats what. Plus you whine everytime I owned you. In your server if I flashed you (on pipeline) you'd forceclass so you werent blind. tbh you can pakc your bags now m8, dont get comfy.

Pretty much what I've seen.^^ Gets killed and whines makes some BS rules - whines some more then leaves. Sleep Stop at nothing... prove it.

Ok you'd own me any day on CT - up only no flash's but then again you may own as a individual... but can you own as team - so far you cannot.

Also - bounty calls training up only and no flashes on CT training, possibly the worst training I have ever seen, why? you ask - because basically your training for the most unlikely thing that would ever happen in a match...
Back to top Go down
-perform.

PostSubject: Re: Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied]   Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:30 am

flower Good luck. flower
Back to top Go down
FxFusion

PostSubject: Re: Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied]   Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:16 pm

its simply a no from me aint got nothing personal againts u onyx but u have linked banned accounts so thats why im saying no.

in my previous clan there was a dude who had linked banned accounts we took him on but there was so much hassel caus we had people from everywhere accusing us of hacking sayin we used hackers to win our matches and shit like that so i dont wana have to deal with that again.
Back to top Go down
k1axon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied]   Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:20 pm

OMG it was his brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit - I got linked accounts O.o - dope.vtx woot. im special, tough none of them hack yay.

3 linked account with bans on them wtf...
Back to top Go down
Xtreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied]   Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:05 pm

Denied.

-Has banned accounts.
Back to top Go down
https://zeugmagaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied]   Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me Wanna Join! :P [Denied]
Page 1 of 1