zeugma Gaming HAS A NEW FORUM! Zeugmagaming.co.uk/forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zeugma Gaming HAS A NEW FORUM! Zeugmagaming.co.uk/forum

zeugma Gaming

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wanna join u:)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pho3n!x^

I wanna join u:) Empty
PostSubject: I wanna join u:)   I wanna join u:) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 4:00 am

AA name:Pho3n!x^
AA honor:86
EU?:
PB GUID:9644e17b290576ecf9da9826d57f00f7
Do you have any ACI, AON, AASA bans, if so why:nope
AAO Tracker link:http://aaotracker.com/usertracker.php?userid=692665
Nationality:Italy
Match experince:some cw with my old clans
Past clans/Reasons for leaving:GoW,devils(they both died),ITASF(there were too many members,i didn't like it),$x(they died and i left them,but now they are a clan again)
Xfire:nope
Do you have TS:rgr
Can you donate:nope,sry,i'm a student,no money:(
Microphone?:rgr
Why should we have you:cause i think i'm quite good and in cw i only played for the team,not for kills or score;)
Additional comments:i like ur clan,and i know fusion,we play a bit together;)
see u all:)
Back to top Go down
FxFurY

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join u:)   I wanna join u:) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 4:15 am

hi there pheonix. ive seen you play and i think your pretty good. i saw you gaming with my little brother fusion. good to see that you have applied. what i need you do is put your tags on like this

-[R]Pho3n!x^.zeu-
we have a one week trail period to see how you get along with the clan and it will also give you time to get know everyone. after that an admin will let you know if you become a full member.

just carry on what your doing and keep gaming with us : )
Back to top Go down
Pho3n!x^

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join u:)   I wanna join u:) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 5:01 am

Oh yes,i played with fusion,it's really nice:)well,i'll change my nick in that way then;)see u in game mate;)
Back to top Go down
!nsanity

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join u:)   I wanna join u:) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 5:32 am

got 2.8.2 already? ^^
Back to top Go down
Pho3n!x^

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join u:)   I wanna join u:) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 6:54 am

I get it just now mate:)
Back to top Go down
FxFusion

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join u:)   I wanna join u:) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 7:09 am

hey!! pheonix whassup man?? didnt see u online yesterday Sad but its ok good to see u put and app in man Smile.

this is guy is great got a great attitude and whores urban and sf pipe 2 of my fav maps. will fit in nicely.
Back to top Go down
FxFurY

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join u:)   I wanna join u:) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 7:31 am

pheonix do you have our ventrilo details? so u can join us on comms?
Back to top Go down
Pho3n!x^

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join u:)   I wanna join u:) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 7:51 am

yes bro,i have ventrilo and ts:) but for now i'll be away cause of my shit ping..i'm going to change connection soon,and then i'll be back..i can't play with such shit ping:(see u soon mates,wait me plz;)
Back to top Go down
FxFusion

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join u:)   I wanna join u:) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 10:48 am

yo no problem man see u wen u get back.
Back to top Go down
FxFurY

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join u:)   I wanna join u:) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:39 pm

yeah thats fine. give us a shout when you have things sorted.
Back to top Go down
Pho3n!x^

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join u:)   I wanna join u:) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 2:13 am

For the moment i'm back but still with a bad connection:/but i can play:)see u all in games,i'll come on vent when i'll play:)bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join u:)   I wanna join u:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wanna join u:)
Page 1 of 1